For organisations with toddlers and babies wishing to ensure safe provisioning and to comply with safety requirements in this regard, The TikkTokk Evacuation Cot has become the benchmark, defacto evacuation cot solution in Australia. The steel is powder coated to limit scratching.
The cot size is the s standard One60 compact size (as required by many Day-Care organisations), with a quick access dropside and safe rounded edges and corners. All three key components of the evacuation cot have been safety approved (Cot, Mattress and Castor)
- Unique Drop Side Mechanism
- Quick Access Drop Side
- Powder coated steel limits scratches
- Rounded Edges & Corners, none sharp
- Industry standard space-saver 'One60' mattress with water proof with removable cover
Certified to all three required Safety Standards: Cot - ANS/NZ 2170:2013, Mattress - AS/NZS8811.1:2013 (SIDS), Castor - SGS Load & durability
Evacuation Metal Cot ( Drop side ) With Mattress & Castors
- Heights w/castor: 'Mat.Base/Top lowered d.side"
Cot only: 45cm / 82cm
- Dropside to base: Up = 61, lowered 36 i.e. 25cm drop
- Head to floor: 116, 128, 137
Assembled Product :